Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 4 servings
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup onion cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cup chopped celery
- 1½ cup chopped cooked ham
- 2 (10¾ oz) can cream of chicken soup
- Sauté almonds and cracker crumbs in butter; set aside.
- Par-boil celery until tender-crisp; drain.
- Mix with ham and chicken soup.
- Divide among 4 ramekins.
- Spoon almond-crumb mixture atop ramekins.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.