This tasty dish is a cousin to scalloped ham and potatoes. You could top with cheese if desired.
- 1 center-cut ham slice (about 1-1.5 lbs)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2-3 T. flour
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 c. water, milk or soy milk
- butter or margarine
- Cut or shred ham slice into bite-size pieces and place in a casserole dish
- Sprinkle with diced onion and flour
- Cover with sliced potatoes
- Pour milk or water over the top
- Dot with margarine or butter
- Cover with saran and microwave on high for 5 minutes
- Immediately remove saran, cover with foil and bake at 325F for one hour.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.