Here's a simple recipe for a pie to go into that crust! This is easy to make and is a delicious treat for any occasion.
- Contributed by Cyndi Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cyndi Roberts is the editor of the "1 Frugal Friend 2 Another" bi-weekly newsletter and founder of the website of the same name.
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 small can pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small carton whipped topping
- Just mix all together and pour into pie crust.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.