Easy Nachos from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 12 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- ⅓ cup chopped canned peeled green chiles (optional)
- ½ cup chopped onion (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Lay the tortilla chips on a cookie sheet.
- Toss together the cheese, chilies, and onion, and sprinkle over the tortilla chips.
- Bake for about 2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.