With a bread machine, making pasta is what everyone can do at home. This recipe comes from WikiMama, another wiki project on cooking recipes.
- Put all ingredient into bread machine.
- When machine starts to work, help it to form a dough ball, 10 minutes. The ball shouldn't be too sticky.
- In this case, you should sprinkle a little bit more flour, remove when the texture is smooth.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and let stand 20 minutes, cut dough into a small size hang them up to avoid sticking together.
- Now run them through pasta machine.
- Start with one of the narrower, open sides of the folded dough, feed the pasta through the machine.
- Attach the noodle-cutting attachment to the pasta machine according to your machine manual.
- Feed the thin broad sheet of pasta into the cutting attachment.
- Place finished noodles on a drying rack, or simply hang them up to avoid sticking together.
- A potato masher and serve with nacho chips or pita wedges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.