- 1 stick of butter melted
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups water or milk
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 large cans peaches
- Spray a 9 by 11 inch pyrex dish with a non stick spray...
- Pour melted butter in the pan.
- Mix with a fork ...flour, Sugar, water,(sometimes I use 1 cup water 1 cup milk), vanilla, and baking powder.
- Pour the batter on top of the butter. Drain the peaches.
- Place peaches one at a time on top of batter.
- Bake 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle with 2 tbsp. regular granulated sugar.
- Cool and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.