- 14 oz can of evaporated milk
- 1 prepared 9-inch pie crust
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tbsp flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- 16 oz can cooked pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (or 190 °C).
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except pastry shell, and beat until well combined.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pastry shell.
- If there is too much filling, the remainder can be cooked in cups.
- Bake in the oven for 25–35 minutes until cooked. Check by inserting a knife in the middle. If it comes out clean, then the pie is cooked.
- Cool on a wire rack for an hour, then refrigerate for at least 4–5 hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.