This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Irving, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ pound smoked salmon
- juice of 2 limes
- 12 scallions sliced including green tops
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Place cream cheese and salmon in the bowl of a blender or food processor and process until just combined.
- Add the lime juice, scallions and fresh dill and pulse 5 times.
- Serve with cucumber rounds or crackers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.