This dish is a real favourite in our house, and is based on a recipe that my French and Flemish relatives use. The Wasabi vinegar adds a significant other flavour dimension that will impress your family and guests.
- sliced tomatoes - salad type (beefsteak are great).
- Namida® infused vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- shallots or spring onions
- Slice as many tomatoes as you think you are going to need.
- Arrange the slices in a flat dish (we use a quiche dish).
- Thinly slice the shallots or spring onions.
- Sprinkle the sliced shallots or onions over the top of the tomato slices.
- Pour the wasabi infused vinegar over the tomatoes, leave 10 minutes.
- Pour some olive oil onto the mixture to suit your taste. Optional.
- Serve either by itself as an appetiser or as part of the main meal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.