Make a larger batch for a delicious and healthy side dish for any meal! Your family will love it!
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Recipe submitted to SparkPeople by MATCM81
- Number of Servings: 1
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 sprays of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Original Buttery Spray
- non-stick cooking spray
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, then coat with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the zucchini slices out on the pan, then spritz with them with the butter spray.
- Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese and then pop it in the oven.
- Broil for a few minutes - until the cheese starts to brown.
- Enjoy it while it's warm!.
Nutritional information Edit
- 51.6g Calories | 1.6g Fat | 3.2g Protein | 7.3g Carbs
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.