- mashed Potato -- enough to
- line a med
- 1 cup mixed vegetables—diced
- and cooked
- 1/2 Onion -- chopped.
- 1/2 cup corn -- cooked
- 1/4 cup Peas -- cooked
- 1/4 cup green beans -- cooked
- pn garlic, Cayenne, basil, sage
- to taste
- 1 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1% fat
- 3 egg whites—or equivalent
Line a quiche dish with mashed Potato. Mix all vegetables and herbs and spices together with the Cheese and egg whites. Spread over the Potato base. Bake in moderate oven for 35 to 40 minutes until the filling has set...
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.