In Romanian: Chec economic
- 4 oz / 125 g butter
- 5 eggs
- 8 oz / 250 g sugar
- 8 oz / 250 g flour
- vanilla or lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- butter and flour to grease and dust the pan
- Cream the butter with the sugar and the 4 yolks added one by one, add 1 whole egg, vanilla and baking powder.
- After everything is mixed well, gradually add the flour, then the 4 whipped egg whites.
- Mix gently. Pour into the buttered and dusted bread pan.
- Bake at medium heat for about a half hour. Test with a wooden pick.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.