- 2 lbs sea bass cut into cubes
- 1 red onion cut into long strips
- 1 red pepper cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 4 tbs cooking oil
- 1 stick of celery finely chopped
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 8 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Steam the sea bass, turning over once until the color changes to white (approximately 3 minutes).
- In a glass bowl mix the lemon juice, cooking oil, parsley,hot pepper sauce, onion, celery, salt and pepper.
- Add the sea bass which should still be firm and coat thoroughly with the ingredients from the bowl.
- Let stand in bowl for 1 hour.
- Serve with pop corn, toasted corn and fresh bread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.