- 8 ounces fresh Tuna, cut into ½ inch dice
- 8 ounces fresh salmon, cut into ½ inch dice
- 8 ounces Shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 ½ cups lemon juice, plus juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup coarsely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 avocado, cut into ½ inch dice
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 3 medium-size tomatoes, ¼ inch dice, seeded
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 ½ cups tomato juice
- ¾ cup ketchup
- Juice of ½ orange
- 2 limes, juiced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix Tuna, salmon, Shrimp and 1 ½ cups lemon juice in glass bowl; marinate covered for 12 hours in refrigerator.
- Strain and mix fish in large bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste and serve.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.