Thought I'd send this in just in case anyone has kids that might enjoy this.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 2½ to 3 cups
- Combine peanut butter and corn syrup in large bowl; mix until smooth.
- Mix confectioner's sugar and dry milk in small bowl.
- Add confectioner's sugar mixture to peanut butter mixture; mix well.
- May add enough additional; confectioner's sugar to make of consistency of play dough.
- Let kids create yummy sculptures and then gobble them up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.