Contributed by Annette Johnsen
- 2 cups flour
- 4 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1½ cups non-fat dry milk
- 1¼ cups confectioner's sugar
- Mix flour and oatmeal in blender and grind for about 30 seconds.
- Add 1 cup water and knead.
- Add corn syrup, peanut butter, non-fat milk, and confectioner's sugar.
- Combine and knead well.
- Add more flour or powdered milk if dough is still sticky.
- Put out bowls of chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, sunflower seeds, or peanuts to decorate creations.
- Mix 16 oz peanut butter with 6 tablespoons honey.
- Add dry milk or flour until not sticky.
- Chocolate chips may be added.
Do not feed children under 1 year honey they might get food poisoning!!!!!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.