- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup cleaned, trimmed and chopped dandelion greens
- 1 cup cleaned, trimmed and chopped arugula leaves
- 1 cup cleaned, trimmed and chopped sorrel leaves
- 1 cup fresh peas, blanched, or frozen peas, thawed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 large eggs, well beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese for garnish
- Place vegetable stock in large soup pot, and heat over high heat.
- When stock comes to a boil, stir in dandelion greens, arugula leaves, sorrel leaves and peas.
- When soup returns to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook about 1 minute.
- Season to taste.
- Pour eggs gradually into soup, stirring constantly, allowing egg “threads” to form.
- Remove from heat, ladle into individual soup bowls, garnish with cheeses and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.