- 4 extra large potatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 onions (thinly sliced)
- flour - as needed
- ½ tsp red chile powder
- oil – as needed
- salt – as needed
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- 1 or ½ tsp garam masala
- bread crumbs – as needed
- ⅓ cup cilantro leaves - (chopped)
- Boil potatoes and eggs in a cattle.
- While boiling, fry sliced onions until they get golden color.
- After the potatoes get boiled properly, peel off the skins, drain extra water (by drying the potatoes in a heated pan for a minute or more), mix with fried onions and some bread crumb.
- Mix thoroughly with ginger paste, garlic paste, garam masala, cilantro leaves, and red chili powder to make a fine paste.
- Peel off the egg shells.
- Coat the eggs with potato mix and make oval shaped balls.
- Make 8 balls.
- Take one ball, add flour surrounding its surface, dip it in beaten egg, and then add bread crumb before frying the chop in a deep frying pan.
- Keep heat at medium or low and deep fry until the color becomes reddish brown.
- Sprinkle black pepper and serve hot with ketchup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.