Makes 6 servings.
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- lettuce leaves
- Combine onions, celery, relish, rice, eggs, Mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Fill custard cups or individual molds with salad mixture, pressing down firmly with spoon.
- Unmold on lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with ripe olives and tomato wedges, if desired.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.