what in the world is this but it is cool
- 6 c.water
- 2 c.flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp.baking soda
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Skim off the foam.
- Batter will be runny.
- Using a 12"-14" non-stick type skillet, grease lightly and wipe off excess with paper towel.
- Heat skillet over low flame.
- Put 1/3 c. batter in skillet.
- Move skillet in a circular motion to disperse batter evenly, being careful not to create holes.
- Skin is cooked when the steam stops, the edges curl up and bottom just begins to show spots of browning.
- Drop skin onto damp towel by turning skillet upside down over towel.
- Cover with another damp towel.
- Begin process again to make another skin; skins may be stacked under towel.
- When ready to use, carefully peel up one skin and place on clean dry surface.
- Fill with egg-roll filling as directed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.