In Romanian: Sos de ou
- 1½ cups tomato sauce or broth
- 2 yolks (Instead of using raw yolks, you may use finely chopped hard boiled yolks)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- The sauce may be prepared with fried or unfried flour.
Fried flour version Edit
- If you are using fried flour, fry it lightly in butter, add hot tomato sauce or broth, pouring a little at a time and constantly stirring.
- Add salt to taste and simmer for 10 minutes.
- When it is ready, mix with two yolks whipped with two tablespoons of milk.
- Serve warm.
Unfried flour version Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.