- 1½ cups dried shrimp
- big green and red piment to taste
- 2 – 4 medium onions
- 1 or 2 Maggi cubes
- some vermicelli (spaghetti)
- 2 – 4 eggs
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 whole bay leaves
- black pepper
- cooking oil
- Prepare vermicelli, set aside.
- Heat up oil.
- Chop onions and crush garlic.
- Sauté onion, garlic and piment until onions are semi-transparent.
- Add several cups of water, Maggi cubes and shrimp.
- Cover and let it come to a rolling boil (very important).
- While water boils, crack eggs and drop into pot one at a time.
- Let eggs cook for 4–6 minutes.
- Add cooked vermicelli, cover, and take off heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.