Bread pudding Edit
- 2 cup Skim milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 10 cup 12 oz French bread cubes 1"
- 2/3 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp rum
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Spray a 13 x 9 x 3 (3 quart) baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all bread pudding ingredients except bread and Raisins.
- Blend until smooth with a wire whisk.
- Fold in bread cubes and Raisins.
- Pour into sprayed baking dish.
- Bake for 40–45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine all rum sauce ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Serve over warm bread pudding.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.