- 1 1/2 lbs cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tsp flour
- 2 tsp rum
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- chocolate cutouts
- Combine crumbs, Sugar & butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in 325 °F oven for 10 mins.
- Let cool on rack.
- Beat together Cheese, Sugar, cream & flour until smooth; beat in eggs, rum & nutmeg.
- Pour into crust & bake in 425 °F oven for 10 mins.
- Bake in 250 °F oven for 45 mins.
- Or until centre is barely firm to the touch.
- Loosen cake from rim; let cool before removing sides.
- Garnish with chocolate cutouts & candies.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.