Description[edit | edit source]
- Serve in: Highball Glass
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Separate eggs.
- Beat yolks, add sugar.
- Add bourbon slowly while beating.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold whites into egg yolk mixture, then fold whipped cream into mixture.
- Refrigerate for more than 4 days.
- Stir frequently to avoid separation.
- Color will change to a pale serve with nutmeg or cinnamon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.