- 2¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup butter softened
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp brandy extract
- ½ tsp rum extract
Sugar mixture Edit
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In 3-qt. mixer bowl combine all cookie ingredients.
- Beat at low speed, scraping sides of bowl often, until well mixed (2 to 4 minutes).
- In small bowl combine sugar mixture; stir to blend.
- Shape rounded teaspoonful of dough into 1"balls; roll in sugar mixture.
- Place 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake near center of 400°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.