- 1 big eggplant
- 4 cups of cooked, drained chickpeas (or thawed, previously cooked and drained chickpeas)
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled.
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup minced parsley
- Some salt
- Cook the eggplant at 375°F for 45 minutes. (Stab it a few times with a fork first.)
- Take it out and let it cool. (I chop it up a bit so it cools faster.)
- Remove the peel from the eggplant.
- Toss the eggplant, along with the other ingredients, into a food processor, and let 'er rip until the consistency is smooth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.