Makes 6 servings.
- 1 medium Eggplant (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 6-1/2-ounce can minced clams with liquid, undrained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
- Simmer Eggplant in 1/2-inch salted water until tender (about 6 to 10 minutes); drain.
- Cook onions in butter until soft but not brown.
- Add Eggplant, onions, butter, rice, clams, Cheese, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.