Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- Source:my old recipes.
- Dilute soup with ¾ cup water.
- Split muffins.
- Toast them, then cut each half into 8 wedges, trying to keep shape intact.
- Place ½ muffin in individual baking dish.
- Cover each with 2 pieces Canadian bacon.
- Make small hollow in center, break eggs into it.
- Spoon over top ½ cup mushroom soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 °F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Eggs should be set, but not hard cooked.
- They will continue cooking a little after being removed from oven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.