This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Monroe Estate in Stephenville, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 6 eggs beaten at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- buttered flavored non stick cooking spray
- ¾ stick butter
- Spray heavy skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Add oil.
- Pour in eggs and let heat for one minute then scramble softly and turn fire down to low and add butter and rice.
- Mix well.
- Turn heat back up to medium high and continue stir frying egg mixture for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper the continue to stir for 5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.