Recipe courtesy Michael Chiarello, 2007
- Show: Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello
- Episode: Day After Brunch
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2½ tablespoons butter
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 12 eggs, preferably organic
- gray salt or coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Rub the inside of 6 ramekins with the butter and then season with the thyme, distributing both equally amongst the ramekins.
- Add 2 eggs to each, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the ramekins in a baking dish, and pour water into the baking dish until it is halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Carefully place the baking dish in the pre-heated oven.
- Bake eggs for 15 minutes, or until set and golden on top.
- Eat and enjoy!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.