- 4 eggs
- 20 g dried boletuses
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp boiled butter
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sour cream
- 2 tsp sauce "Paudniovy"
- Wash the dried boletuses thoroughly, soak them for 3 – 4 hours until they swell, then wash them again.
- For boiling place them into the water in which they swelled, add 3% vinegar and boil until done.
- Use hard-boiled eggs, remove shells, cut off the blunt end of each egg and take out the yolks.
- Shred the boiled mushrooms, fry and blend with fried onions and yolk, add the salt.
- Fill the centre of the whites with this mixture.
- Arrange them in a salad-dish and cover with the cut-off tops.
- Pour over the sauce, garnish with greens and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.