- 1 1/2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk or water
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground black pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 Cup Salsa (drained)
- 1 Cup Crushed Tortilla Chips
In a Large Nonstick Skillet, Over Medium Heat, Melt The butter.Meanwhile, in a Large Bowl, Whisk Together The eggs, The MilkOr water, The salt, And The pepper. Pour The Mixture Into The PanAnd Cook, Stirring Occasionally, to Desired Doneness, 4 to 5 Minutes.Just Before The eggs Are Set, Fold in The Cheese.
When The eggs Are Cooked, Stir in The Salsa And The Tortilla Chips.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 Servings