Makes 8 servings.
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 4 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- ¾ cup sliced green onions
- ⅔ cup Italian salad dressing
- spinach or lettuce leaves (optional)
- Reserve 4 center egg slices.
- Chop remaining eggs.
- Lightly toss chopped eggs with rice, peas, red pepper, green onions and salad dressing in large bowl until evenly coated with dressing.
- Cover and chill several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve on spinach or lettuce leaves, if desired.
- Garnish with reserved egg slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.