Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Source: Mediterranean Light
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 1½ pounds (6 to 7 medium) tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 to 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (juice of 1 large lemon) to taste
- 1 green chili pepper, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro or parsley, very finely minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the tomatoes in a bowl or on a platter.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and toss with the tomatoes.
- Serve at once or chill and serve.
- The salad will keep for 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 67 | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 10 mg | Fat: 5 g | Carbohydrates: 7 g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.