- Grate the strawberry and add sugar in it and cook until enough liquid has evaporated to leave a thickened strawberry purée.
- If the natural color of the sauce is a little pale, add red food coloring to perk up the color.
- Cool sauce completely before adding it to the eis.
- Squeeze vanilla ice cream through a spaetzle press.
- And spread it over the serving dish.
- Then top with a strawberry sauce.
- Add coconut flakes, and on the top decorate with almond or white chocolate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.