- 1.5 kg of dry beans (small white grains)
- palm oil
- 1 red hot pepper
- ½ litre water
- 8 leaves of bananas
- Chop the grains and put them in cold water for 1 hour.
- Wash the beans thoroughly until the skin is completely removed. Drain and crush the seeds.
- In a terrine, place the crushed bean seeds and add the crushed hot pepper. Add oil and water in small quantities, while mixing, in order to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Season the dough and then place in the banana sheets.
- Cook in the oven for about 3 hours.
- Serve hot with green bananas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.