- 1 small head green cabbage, cored and cut into very thin slices
- 1 small red onion, peeled, halved and cut into very thin slices
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into very thin circles
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 to 4 jalapeños or other fresh chiles of your choice, cut into thin slices
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Mix all together in a bowl and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.