Olive and Onion bread
- 4 cups flour
- 1½ cups corn oil
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cups black olives, pitted and finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ tsp dried mint
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and mint.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onions and olives in it till they are lightly cooked.
- Allow them to cool and empty the mix into dough.
- Knead well.
- Add the evaporated milk and knead again.
- Cover and leave for about an hour.
- Butter a loaf tin and put the dough in it.
- Bake in a medium oven (350°F) for about an hour.
- Serve hot or cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.