A simple but delicious recipe, good meat and good ingredients makes this a feast !
- 1 lb ground elk or deer meat
- 1 egg
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak spice
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- ½ cup salsa or BBQ sauce
- ½ cup of fresh chopped dill
- Set barbeque to high heat.
- Mix ingredients together and shape into four or five patties.
- Place patties on grill and sear each side.
- Reduce heat to low until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with your favourite condiments.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.