- 1 9" baked pie crust
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup corn Syrup
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Melt chocolate chips. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl combine melted chocolate with the corn syrup, Sugar, eggs, vanilla, and pecans.
- Pour into cooled pie crust, and bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees, and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and cool.
- Place 1/2 of the chopped chocolate in a small bowl.
- Place the remaining chocolate and oil in double boiler (or small metal bowl set over a pot of simmering water).
- Cook the chocolate, whisking until melted.
- Pour over the chocolate in the small bowl, whisking to melt.
- Pour over warm pie, spreading to the edges to coat the top.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.