- 5 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1/4 cup salt or salt substitute
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper 2 tablespoons Onion powder
- 2 tablespoons Cayenne
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- A basic spice mixture used in dozens of Emeril Lagasse's recipes.
- Mix it up and keep some on hand to "kick" any dish "up a notch!"
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.