- 2 boneless Chicken breast
- ½ cup green olives (chopped)
- ½ cup heart of palms chopped
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- To baste
- 1 egg yolk
- Save the egg white of one egg.
- Combine the yolk and remaining whole eggs with flour, margarine, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. ng the bowl with the hand.
- Add the spoons of cold water to the mixture to reach the dough consistency.
- Combine Chicken breast, chopped Onion, oil, salt, and 1 cup of water in a pressure cooker.
- Place the pressure cooker in medium-heat and Chicken is ready 10 minutes after the regulator starts to blow steam, or cook for about 30 minutes in a saucepan.
- Remove cooked Chicken and save the broth.
- Chop Chicken breast and place it in a saucepan.
- Add green olives, heart of palms, tomato paste and stir in 2 tablespoon of flour.
- Place sauce pan over medium heat and cook filling while adding broth slowly to give a paste like consistency.
- Take small amounts of dough and press against the mold to line it up to a bit over the edge.
- Fill the mold with Chicken.
- Make a small lid with the dough and cover the mold.
- Press the lid borders against the mold to seal the line crust with the cover and cut the excess off.
- Brush top of pies with egg yolk.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Bake for about 25 minutes of until top becomes golden brown.
- Let it cool and release from molds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.