- 4 cups of rice
- 1 kilo of shark
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 3 cups of chopped onion
- 2 cups of chopped dill
- ½ cup of chopped coriander
- 1 cup of oil
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 3 teaspoons of black lemon
- 1 teaspoon of mixed spices
- black pepper
Boiling fish spice Edit
- Boil fish with whole spice until tender, drain, rinse with cold water, take out skin and bones, and chop the fish.
- Put onion in a big pan, stir over moderate heat until tender, add fish and ghee, stir over heat for ½ hour, season with salt, black pepper, mix spice, cardamom, and black lemon, add coriander with ¼ cup of dill, stir over heat for 5 minutes.
- Boil rice in excess boiling water with 1 tablespoon salt for 5 minutes, drain.
- Put 1 tablespoon ghee in pot, place rice layer, spread ½ cup dill, and ½ cup of fish mixture, repeat the layers, put the remaining fish on the top, cover, place the pot over heavy metal and cook over low heat for 45 minutes.
- Pour rise in serving plate and put fish mixture on the top, and serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.