Also known as Languriango, this is a delicious soup made of yellow fin tuna (Tunus albacares) and Yuca. It may be the world's best pick me up for a Hangover. The name translates as "with onions" (cebolla).
- 100 gm yellow fin tuna (Tunus albacares)
- 50 gm yuca
- 50 gm red onion, sliced. (cebolla rojo)
- 50g Tomato, diced.
- pinch each of chili powder and cumin
- sprig of cilantro (coriander)
- 2 cups water
- Salsa de Aji or curtido de cebolla y tomate to serve.
- Mix them together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.