Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 cans chili with beans (16 oz each)
- 2 cups regular size corn chips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- In greased 1½ quart casserole, alternate layers of chili, corn chips and chopped onion.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Tip: a good meat stretcher. Serve with fruit salad and French bread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.