- 2 cups crumbled corn bread
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds ground Beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican Cheese blend
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and salt. Crumble Beef over mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18–22 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat tomato sauce and remaining enchilada sauce.
- Drain meatballs; place in a serving dish. Top with sauce and sprinkle with Cheese.
- Serve with toothpicks. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.