Makes 12 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 15- to 16-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 11-ounce can corn, drained
- 1 x 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces mild goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- vegetable oil for pan frying
- 24 corn tortillas
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 x 10-ounce cans mild green enchilada sauce
- 3 cups (12-ounces) shredded Monterey jack cheese
- ⅔ cup prepared salsa
- Combine rice, beans, corn, cream cheese, goat cheese, tomato, onion and jalapeño in large bowl.
- Heat small amount of oil in shallow large skillet over high heat.
- Heat tortillas, one at a time, 3 to 5 seconds.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Tortillas should be soft and pliable.
- Place ½ cup rice filling across center of each tortilla.
- Roll up; place seam-side down into two 11x7-inch baking dishes coated with cooking spray.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas.
- Top with cheese and salsa.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.