Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Recipe makes one serving
- ½ of an English muffin
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium tomato sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Place English muffin on a small baking sheet.
- Spread tomato sauce over top of muffin.
- Sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- Top with cheese.
- Broil until cheese is brown and sauce is bubbly.
- Eat at once.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 115 | Calories from fat: 23-percent | Protein: 7g | Total Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1.6g | Carbohydrate: 15g | Dietary Fiber: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 212mg
- Exchanges: 1/2 medium-fat meat, 1 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.