Purchased from Patterson Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1992. Dated 1964.
- 1 can English peas
- 1 can asparagus
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 stick butter
- Mushrooms and slivered almonds, optional.
- Drain Peas and asparagus and place in casserole dish.
- Add sliced egg, Mushrooms and almonds.
- Cover with grated sharp Cheese.
- Pour soup over top.
- Cover with cracker crumbs and dot with butter.
- Cook at 350 until top is slightly brown and bubbly.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.